Calling All iPad Users

Down Up Dick

Reaction score
Help! I'm trying to transfer some pictures from my iPad "Photos" to my Profile. I have managed it part way, but couldn't "get 'er done", some times they are flipped on their sides too. Maybe my pics are too big--I dunno. Anyway, I'm stumped . . .

A picture is worth a thousand words, except for mine. :eek:ld:

Are they pictures that you have taken with your IPad? Any of the pictures I have posted from my iPad i have actually taken with the iPad and have not had any problems. If you took them with a camera and then loaded them to your iPad then it's possible that they could be to large.

Forgot to say. You can rotate them in your iPad photostream if they are sideways in there. Wasn't sure if you meant they loaded onto your profile sideways or if they were starting sideways.

Are they pictures that you have taken with your IPad? Any of the pictures I have posted from my iPad i have actually taken with the iPad and have not had any problems. If you took them with a camera and then loaded them to your iPad then it's possible that they could be to large.

Yes, I took them with my iPad. And some of them loaded into my profile sideways (blue-green page), but I don't know how to move them further. I did do it once, but they were sideways.

It is a puzzlement. :eek:ld:

Last edited:
Well, my friend Google and I got it it figgered out, and I posted pics in The New Banjo Ukers group. Eureka!

Here's the skinney in case anyone else has sideways pics. If one is using a Mac device (iPhone, iPad), it will have to be taken horizontally and not "up and down". As simple as that--Viola!

Ya learn somethin' new ever' dern day! :eek:ld:

Top Bottom