Interest Check - LFdM Macassar Ebony/Western Red Cedar Tenor

Status
Not open for further replies.

KimosTherapy

Reaction score
Checking to see if any fellow UUers would be interested in my gorgeous LFdM tenor before listing it on eBay. It was completed a year ago in January 2014 and is one of the "Magnificent Seven" batch of ukes.

I really hate to have to put this wonderful uke up for sale, but unfortunately I have to do so due to financial reasons.

Macassar Ebony back and sides, Western Red Cedar top, Ebony bridge/fretboard/headstock faceplate, Curly Koa body binding/fretboard binding/rosette, 16" radiused fretboard, Spanish Cedar neck, cutaway, side sound port, Laskin's Style beveled edge/armrest, gloss finish, and low action.

This is a gorgeous custom tenor with lots of upgrades and is in new condition. The sound is full and very rich, great balance across all strings, wonderful resonance, and volume like a cannon. This is one heck of a uke and I am very sad to have to sell her.

Luis (LfdM) is not taking any custom orders for the rest of 2015. Here is your chance to snag a wonderful like new custom LFdM tenor with expensive upgrades without the wait. Comes with a like new tweed hard shell case. I will photograph later with the obligatory UU dated sign if there is serious interest.

$2500 + shipping CONUS.

LFdM1.jpg

LFdM4.jpg

LFdM7.jpgLFdM2.jpg

Awesome Uke. Some one will have a beauty.

Somebody needs to buy this ukulele. Don't sleep on it! This is the best of the best

Kimo. We still need to get you to Toronto, ON. PM me back on FB.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom