Anyone try those Ebay Blankets?

ThomD

Reaction score
Noticed there is a company called Keenovo on ebay selling blankets at reasonable prices, and with free shipping. I would buy a US origin blanket if I could find one, and it didn't cost as much to ship to Canada as this one costs in total. I noticed that there are 5 star ratings on Amazon, for that brand in alternative applications.

Part of the advantage is that they will cut blankets to size, which has nothing to do with my lutherie needs, but I have a few other needs where that might be advantageous. Well maybe a little application since I don't like some of the Uke sizes they are offering.

I have had a Keenovo for maybe 5 months and it works fine. The one thing is, don't even bother with their temperature control box that comes on some of them. It's not accurate and you can't trust it at all. The control and sensor are also cumbersome so I cut mine off. But, the blanket is fine and seems to heat evenly. You can get them from Amazon too but they still ship from China

Last edited:
sorry to resurrect this thread but do you use a different thermostat for your blanket after cutting off the stock one? my side bender is powered by 100 watt light bulbs and with them being phased out soon I may need an alternative.

I don't use a thermostat and have gotten to where I only use an instant read thermometer once in a while.

Top Bottom