Sarah and Craig have a KickStarter for their new Album

JooKulele

Reaction score
From their kickstarter page:
Welcome to our Kickstarter Project, we are Craig Chee and Sarah Maisel. This project is called "Scene 1 - Take 1". For us this has two meanings professionally and personally. This will be our first full length album featuring our new sound together as a duo. This also marks our first steps together as a creative couple (the wedding is in September!).

Some of you may know us as individuals- Craig for his Indie Pop music and Sarah for her Jazz Stylings. The past two years we have been performing and teaching ‘ukulele all over the United States as well as world- from Cairns Australia to London England. In all the places we have performed, the praise of our combined sound has been overwhelming. With this in mind we have decided to -really focus on- combining our forces and produce our first FULL LENGTH album together

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/881009200/scene-1-take-1-craig-chee-and-sarah-maisel

I'm really looking forward to this album, and glad to see that Taimane has reached her goal already!

Craig and Sarah are doing well with their kickstarter campaign.

Don't forget to check it out. It's gonna be a great album.
I'm sorry, but I don't know how to do links.

Top Bottom