FS: TC Helicon VoiceLive Play GTX, vocal/uke processor

mattydee

Reaction score
(Mods, if this should be somewhere else, please move it...)

Hey Gang,

For Sale is my VoiceLive Play GTX from TC Helicon. This is a multi-effects pedal which will add all manner of effects to your uke (or guitar), and your voice. It also has a built in looper with limitless overdubbing capability. My favorite tool is the harmonizer, which analyzes the chords you are playing on the uke, and creates vocal harmonies in the right key. It's magic.

These have been upgraded by the company to the new Play Electric and Play Acoustic models. This is analogous to Play Electric. I am selling because I upgraded to the VoiceLive 3, which has even more features.

I bought this new from Musician's Friend for $349 a couple of years ago. Since then, it has seen some home use, but I never gigged with it. It looks and feels close to new. I have the original power adapter, but unfortunately I no longer have the original box or manual, but the manual can be downloaded from TC Helicon's website.

I'm asking $250 plus shipping CONUS.

Here's a video of me using a few of the features:

And here's Sweetwater's description.:

Vocal and Guitar Effects in a Single Pedal
Looking for vocal and guitar effects all from one box? Now you can have studio-quality vocal and guitar effects in a single floor pedal with the TC-Helicon VoiceLive Play GTX vocal processor. Quickly select presets by genre or effects type and start singing. Dial up killer TC Electronic guitar tones and you're ready to rock. The great-sounding vocal effects in the VoiceLive Play come from TC Helicon's bestselling VoiceLive vocal processors. Smart pitch correction and harmonizing effects automatically detect the key of your music and adjust everything automatically. A built-in looper and new "Hit" function make your live performances better sounding than ever. Take studio-quality vocals everywhere you go with the TC-Helicon VoiceLive Play GTX!

TC-Helicon VoiceLive Play GTX Vocal Processor at a Glance:
Professional sounds and effects
Automatic harmonics and pitch correction
Built-in guitar processor
Practice makes perfect
Professional sounds and effects
The studio-quality effects and processing found in the TC-Helicon VoiceLive Play GTX bring studio precision to the stage. Lush reverbs, delays, and choruses give your vocal performance a professional touch every time. You'll love the larger than life sound of automatic harmonies, crystal-clear EQs, vocal-doubling effects, compression and more. The VoiceLive Play GTX's new "Hit" function was developed to optimize your performances. Each preset has a base level of effects and when you stomp on the "Hit" switch it adds another layer of effects on top. This is great for changing up your vocals during a chorus.

Attachments

• IMG_2474.jpg
    IMG_2474.jpg
    92.4 KB · Views: 11
Last edited:
I've gotten a couple of PMs from people worried about my pricing strategy because they found the VoiceLive Play new for my used price. The TC Helicon naming system is flawed and confusing. The Voicelive Play without any other suffix is indeed $250 on the street. My unit is the Voicelive Play GTX which also includes guitar effects like chorus, delay, amp modeling, flange, compression, etc etc etc, and the looper. It has been discontinued, but is basically the same as this one from Sweetwater. Note that that model is $350 - so I am giving a $100 discount.

Top Bottom