Talking Heads' "Girlfriend Is Better"

I feel like I might have seen this video on USA Night Flight in 1989. Too bad they don't give out Oscars for uke video editing.

Ha! Love it! I am such a product of the 80's/MTV generation! :-D I miss music videos like those from way back then! Thanks for watching and sharing your thoughts with me! :)

I feel like I might have seen this video on USA Night Flight in 1989. Too bad they don't give out Oscars for uke video editing.

Hi there, Booli! It's great to catch up with you here on the 'U, too!!! Thank you so much for watching my silly vid and sending your comments to me -- I am super happy that you liked what you saw/heard! I hope you will do more vids, yourself!!! Like I said, your Sting cover was "all that" and more, friend!!!! Thanks so much, again, for taking a listen and giving me a shout out! :)

OMG Chelle!

:agree:

This is completely unreal. You've simply outdone yourself!

I. Just. LOVE. IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:iwant:
MOAR!

Hello my friend! Yes, I really felt totally energized making that video -- all around! I am still feeling an adrenaline rush from all of it, actually! I could barely sleep last night! I was somewhat worried doing a song like this, but I just had this vision and I had to see it through! I love the Talking Heads so much -- their music always amazes me and inspires me -- they are such crazy-creative, tremendously talented people! Many heartfelt thanks to you -- I am so happy to have your enduring support! You are THE BEST! :)

My Hat is off to you dear Chelle, without doubt your best to date, totally brilliant! I am so inspired by your energy and work ethic towards creating such wonderful videos, this is truly amazing!

Best ever, Chelle. Lots of creativity in that, along with the quality music performance.

Top Bottom