PDA

View Full Version : Talking Heads' "Girlfriend Is Better"

Hochapeafarm
02-09-2015, 06:01 PM
Hope you enjoy it! Thanks for watching! :-)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Lk-WLQo-Yo

KoaDependent
02-09-2015, 07:01 PM
I feel like I might have seen this video on USA Night Flight in 1989. Too bad they don't give out Oscars for uke video editing.

Hippie Dribble
02-09-2015, 07:13 PM
Mind blown.

Booli
02-09-2015, 07:37 PM
Mind blown.

OMG Chelle!

:agree:

This is completely unreal. You've simply outdone yourself!

I. Just. LOVE. IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:iwant:
MOAR!

Camsuke
02-09-2015, 08:55 PM
My Hat is off to you dear Chelle, without doubt your best to date, totally brilliant! I am so inspired by your energy and work ethic towards creating such wonderful videos, this is truly amazing!

erivel
02-09-2015, 09:51 PM
Ummm....Holy Cow Chelle! I can't even begin to describe how awesome that was! :bowdown:

Hochapeafarm
02-10-2015, 11:52 AM
Ha! Love it! I am such a product of the 80's/MTV generation! :-D I miss music videos like those from way back then! Thanks for watching and sharing your thoughts with me! :-)

I feel like I might have seen this video on USA Night Flight in 1989. Too bad they don't give out Oscars for uke video editing.

Hochapeafarm
02-10-2015, 11:53 AM
Thank you so much, dear friend! So happy you dug it!!! :-)

Mind blown.

Hochapeafarm
02-10-2015, 11:55 AM
Hi there, Booli! It's great to catch up with you here on the 'U, too!!! Thank you so much for watching my silly vid and sending your comments to me -- I am super happy that you liked what you saw/heard! I hope you will do more vids, yourself!!! Like I said, your Sting cover was "all that" and more, friend!!!! Thanks so much, again, for taking a listen and giving me a shout out! :-)

OMG Chelle!

:agree:

This is completely unreal. You've simply outdone yourself!

I. Just. LOVE. IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:iwant:
MOAR!

Hochapeafarm
02-10-2015, 11:59 AM
Hello my friend! Yes, I really felt totally energized making that video -- all around! I am still feeling an adrenaline rush from all of it, actually! I could barely sleep last night! I was somewhat worried doing a song like this, but I just had this vision and I had to see it through! I love the Talking Heads so much -- their music always amazes me and inspires me -- they are such crazy-creative, tremendously talented people! Many heartfelt thanks to you -- I am so happy to have your enduring support! You are THE BEST! :-)

My Hat is off to you dear Chelle, without doubt your best to date, totally brilliant! I am so inspired by your energy and work ethic towards creating such wonderful videos, this is truly amazing!

Hochapeafarm
02-10-2015, 12:01 PM
Hey, Eric!!! You have totally made my heart smile the HUGEST smile! Thank you, thank you, thank you soooooo much! :-)

Ummm....Holy Cow Chelle! I can't even begin to describe how awesome that was! :bowdown:

GinnyT11
02-10-2015, 12:15 PM
Best ever, Chelle. Lots of creativity in that, along with the quality music performance.

caukulele
02-10-2015, 03:28 PM
Fantastic Chelle! I really loved it...so very creative and artistic! You really did a wonderful video.

The Ukelites
02-10-2015, 09:39 PM
Smashing! 10 kinds of awesome!

Hochapeafarm
02-11-2015, 03:56 PM
Hi, Ginny! Thank you so much for your lovely comments! I am so grateful! :-)

Best ever, Chelle. Lots of creativity in that, along with the quality music performance.

Hochapeafarm
02-11-2015, 04:00 PM
Hi, Denise!!! Thank you for taking time to check it out and share your thoughts with me; I am so happy to hear from you! :-)

Fantastic Chelle! I really loved it...so very creative and artistic! You really did a wonderful video.

Hochapeafarm
02-11-2015, 04:02 PM
Thank you so very, very much, Ukelites!!! You guys are 1000 kinds of awesome!!! Love your videos so much!!!! :-)

Smashing! 10 kinds of awesome!