Brand New Kala KA-TG Mahogany Tenor Ukulele

Status
Not open for further replies.

commandercup

Reaction score
SOLD TO REVENG! THANKS!

This is a brand new... unused Kala KA-TG from musicguymic on eBay... I bought it a few weeks ago and have left it untouched because I've gotten quite busy with school...

I'll let it go for $145 SHIPPED! Thus the actual price is probably more around $120-130... but also remember that this is UNUSED! I'm also looking for some more ukes... Tenors/Baritones/Sopranos or the Ohana Sopranino... Maybe some plastic ones as well?

DSC01502.jpg

Here is the listing, as you can see it has been purchased (by me): http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&item=330300833669

This is a Brand New Kala Brand Tenor GLOSS Ukulele made with lovely ribbon grained mahogany. Easy to play slim neck with a 1/3/8" nut width. Traditional white top and back bindings with rosewood fingerboard and bridge. The Gloss finish brings out the beauty of the wood grain. This ukulele comes complete with a pitchpipe to assist tuning and a case. This ukulele has a deeper richer tone than sopranos and concerts and is the size used by most Hawaiian entertainers. In addition. each ukulele will be pre setup and action adjusted with premium Aquila STRINGS for maximum playabilty and tone...exclusive MGM service. (25.00 value)

Mahogany Construction
White Binding Top & Back
18 Frets Total
Neck Joined to Body at 14th Fret
1 3/8" Neck Width at Nut
17" Tenor Scale
* 7" Upper Bout
* 5 1/2" Waist
* 9 1/4" Lower Bout
* Pre setup and premium white aquila strings installed
* GLOSS Finish
* Sealed geared tuners
* FREE HARDSHELL CASE WITH STRAPS
* FREE PITCHPIPE
* FREE ROY SAKUMA CHORDBOOK

You'll get everything quoted from the original eBay listing. The item will be shipped by USPS Parcel Post although if you want to pay more for insurance or faster shipping then you can ask for it.

I have 100% positive feedback on eBay (82 total)... I also have feedback on numerous forums such as OCN, PBN and I have heatware as well.

Last edited:
wow. looks really nice. i would actually buy ur uke if i didnt get my kala tenor spruce. good luck with sale.
btw, gloss looks nice.

Another quick sale - thread closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom