Long time Lurker, First time poster

estill

Reaction score
I guess I should start with that as a family we have been playing ukulele for a little over two years. I found this site when planning our last trip to Maui. It was our first trip taking our kids along, so I was looking up things to do with them and take ukulele lessons was on every list. Following up on that I found this website, and a local ukulele group.

Once we got there the kids fell in love with the beach. I wasn't going to force them into a car, so we decided to go play in the water whenever we had a choice. On one of our trips into Kahalui, we followed on on someones recommendation to visit Mele Ukulele's. Since playing in the water was free and we had budgeted for the typical tourist activities, you know the rest of the story.

In all honesty the reason why I signed up after these years, is because I want to see the attached pictures. Thank you for all of the advice and information that is provided here. Along with the local ukulele group we found, our ukulele's are a great experience.

Eric

Welcome to UU!

Greetings and welcome. Glad you joined us.

Hi Eric, thanks for registering and joining the community. I expect you'll get more out of it than just pictures!

Nick

Even with a couple years under my belt, I'm still an amateur. I've lost count of the tips and drills and other information I've collected off of this site. To reveal the rest of my hand, I'm tempted to try and build my own ukulele. I have been using a laser engraver to put together wooden cars and trinkets. The more I look at pictures, the more I want to start designing something in CAD.

Thank you for the warm welcome.

Eric

Top Bottom