ukulele lesson 3 - tetris

Great lesson! As always, many thanks to the UU team for all your hard work!

Awesome...can't wait to add another UU song to my mix....limited mix that is...ahaha.

Nice work on the uke-tetris animation game at the intro...that was really cool..

Very Cool!

Aldrine and Rayan, excellent job once again. I think I'm gonna pick this one up for some couch potato doodling. Always looking for new material to add to the mix. Also, yeah the outtakes and editing on this one was first class. Keep up the details! It makes for a very professional video clip. Love it, thanks again....e-lo....

Last edited:
in picking part 1, I get lossed after the D, can someone help me?

Code:
Aldrine's Uke Lesson 3
Tetris

Chords

Gm     - A|-1       D      - A|-0 
             E|-3                E|-2
             C|-2                C|-2
             G|-0                G|-2

Cm     - A|-3       Gm     - A|-5
             E|-3   (inverted)   E|-6
             C|-3                C|-7
             G|-3                G|-0

D      - A|-9       Gm     - A|-10   
(inverted)   E|-10  (inverted)   E|-10
             C|-9                C|-10
             G|-0                G|-10
Code:
Aldrine's Uke Lesson 3
Tetris

Picking Part 1

A|-5--0--1--3--1--0--------1--5--3--1--0--0--1--3--5--1------
E|-3--------3--------3--3-----3--------2--------2-----3--3--3
C|-2--------2--------2--------2--------2--------2-----2-----2
G|-0--------0--------0--------0--------2--------2-----0-----0

Code:
Aldrine's Uke Lesson 3
Tetris

Picking Part 2

A|-3--6--6/10--8--6--5--1--5--3--1--0--0--1--3--5--1------
E|-3-----------------6-----3--------2--------2-----3--3--3
C|-3-----------------7-----2--------2--------2-----2-----2
G|-3-----------------0-----0--------2--------2-----0-----0

Code:
Aldrine's Uke Lesson 3
Tetris

Picking Part 3

A|-5--1--3--0--------5--10--9--10--
E|-3-----2--------6--------10--10--
C|-2-----2-----7------------9--10--
G|-0-----2------------------0--10--

Last edited:
Aldrine and Rayan, excellent job once again. I think I'm gonna pick this one up for some couch potato doodling. Always looking for new material to add to the mix. Also, yeah the outtakes and editing on this one was first class. Keep up the details! It makes for a very professional video clip. Love it, thanks again....e-lo....

I actually have almost nothing to do with the Videos. It's all Aldrine and Aaron. Aldrine comes up with the lesson and Aaron puts together the video and all the special effects.

My role is just bugging them to make sure they're getting done on time. :p

great lesson you guys. Its inspiring me to find my tetris game.

great tut u guys. i pikked it up really easy. i was about ot make a video but all teh extra discs are at my moms house...>_< so i gotta pick them up 2moro after school. i had to change up some of the strumming tho since i'm left handed w/ a right handed strung uke. i think it still sounds fine.

Thanks UU! If it weren`t for your videos, it woul take me ages to learn this with tabs but in like 20 min its memorized and all I have to do it practice.

I tabed it out the way Aldrine used to in iamhawaii.com , helps me learn easier... Then when i have it down i can easily tab it out normally...

Aldrine, what do you mean when you say play the G string in all the empty spaces?? play g string when you say to leave it out??

thanks

can somebody past the tabs. because i maybe play one note wrong..

there is my tabs

Code:

Last edited:
there is my tabs

Code:

ahhh! there it is! i was missing something and there it is! i just played it here at work and it sounds much more complete!

I actually have almost nothing to do with the Videos. It's all Aldrine and Aaron. Aldrine comes up with the lesson and Aaron puts together the video and all the special effects.

My role is just bugging them to make sure they're getting done on time. :p
Wow, kudo's to Aaron then..."man behind the curtain"! (i.e. Wizard Of OZ)... hey Aaron! Thanks dude!!!.........e.lo

No probs E-lo. I actually had the idea for the ukulele-Tetris animation going on in my head before we even shot this one. It ended up being a lot of fun bringing it to life, and I'm glad everyone got a kick out of it as much as I did. Thanks for the shout outs; and though you may not think I hear you, I hear you. I'm actually around a lot ... but almost always incognito.:D

Top Bottom