Valentine's Uke?

Awww I hope someone did. Definitely not me, but my Kamaka pineapple was made on Valentine's Day 2011 (my last trip to Hawaii) and I always make sure to give it a little extra attention each Valentine's Day :)

I got divorce papers finalised. :stop: Does that count? :p

Ooh...nice!!

Does it sound as good as it looks?
Haven't got hold of it yet mate. She'll be winging her way to me next week i imagine. Will post a lil' review once I test drive her. But from what Andrew says, it's one of the few Kala indo factory models that are of consistently high quality. Hoping for good things brother.

Jon, from the sample Corey played it sounds like a winner.

Congrats!

Jon, from the sample Corey played it sounds like a winner.

Congrats!

+1 on that and it looks really COOL as well. You know Andrew will steer you right and take real good care of you. Can't wait to see a video of you playing and singing with it

Got this one from Matt today! My first try at a vintage uke :eek:

That Martin really appealed to me too - I thought it sounded great.

A Lacewood soprano of the most stunning grain pattern I have ever seen of anything made of that wood. The other two in inventory are beautiful, but this one is a keeper. We have a new model of PEGHEDS with a chrome plated shaft and ivoroid grips. The classis trim around the top and bottom of the bottom and up the side of the neck is striped on top and ivory on the sides. I think it would be a nice match. Since my Valentine of 39 years has gone to be with The One who inspired St Valentine, I am a "do it myself" person. Last year, she did get me a Mike Pereira Myrtle concert with a cedar top for Valentine's Day and my birthday which is a week later.... ironic ....I also have her first ukulele. It was bought for her by her mother when she was five years old. It is solid wood. It cost $5.00 in 1955.

Got this one from Matt today! My first try at a vintage uke :eek:
Awesome buy Mina. Such wonderful ukes, so light, and those slim necks make em as smooth a player as anything out there. Congratulations! And you couldn't have bought one from a better hombre than the soupmeister.

I didn't but I got to party with Sarah Maisel! She was awesome!

Top Bottom