FS Martin S1 (recent, Mexican)

Status
Not open for further replies.

river_driver

Reaction score
Decided to sell my Martin S1. Almost flawless - there is a tiny scratch on the back of the headstock, near one of the tuners, but it doesn't even go through the finish. Currently strung up with Brown Worths. Includes nicely padded gigbag, made by TKL for Martin exclusively.

I can't say exactly what it is I don't like about this uke. It plays like a dream, it's got that Martinesque voice - just something intangible that just isn't doing it for me. ("It's not you...it's me!" Seinfeld fans will get that joke.)

I bought it off a fellow UU'er a few months ago. I'm asking $260 shipped & insured USPS in CONUS, payable by Paypal gift payment.

I will consider reasonable counteroffers or trade offers, although I'm not particularly in the market for anything right now. No banjos, please, I've sworn off banjos!

Photo02151217.jpgPhoto02151217_1.jpgPhoto02151218.jpgPhoto02151218_1.jpg

Last edited:
If I were in the market for a soprano, I'd be all over this! Sadly, I'm not. :(

River,

I think many of know how you feel.

Perfectly good Ukes that just don't jive with you or really bond with.

I had a Tenor I had to re-home. I don't miss it.

I hear you, sometimes you just don't bond with a Uke. I myself don't have any Martin's although I appreciate their contribution to the Uke history, and have way too many ukes.

However, if I was into Martin's or did not have so many other I would certainly jump on this sweet deal.

By the way Kurt, the TVPal you sold me, now has a little brother "Max" the Nano Uke... ;)

good luck with the sale.

Ivan

Offer sent.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom