Pics from our gig at Cave Without A Name

Phuufme

Reaction score
Here are a few pics from our performance at Cave Without A Name. As you can guess, the acoustics in the cave were unbelievable. My wife is playing her Kala U-bass. I am playing my Pono uke and my Taylor guitar.IMG_1049 Marco20.JPGIMG_1073 Marco26.jpgIMG_1074 Marco27.jpg

That must have been a really cool place to play.

Thanks for sharing. :)

Ha ha ha. Yep 68 degrees, 100% humidity.

Whoa ..hang on ....these are not your average Derbyshire , Limestone Caverns then...they look like limestone....

Derbys.jpg

ah well ...not all underground is as cool as Derbyshire caverns then ....your music probably made it well cool though ...LOL

Aside from a few basement venue gigs I've never played below or in the ground. That's an amazing venue!

Ukulele Underground?? I've heard that somewhere before.
What a backdrop. It sure beats playing in the bathroom for acoustics.

Ukulele spelunking!

hmm...

spel-uking?

uke-lunking?

spel-u-lunking?

I give up. LOL

Ukulele Underground?? I've heard that somewhere before.
What a backdrop. It sure beats playing in the bathroom for acoustics.

Ha ha, funny I hadn't thought of any of that. We had 55 people in the audience and it was a real adrenaline boost for sure. We are working on booking another gig there in late Sept or early Oct this year. Of course it certainly was "fun" bringing our equipment down the 125 steps to the cave.

If anyone is interested in seeing many more pics of Fein Tuned (that's me and my wife) playing in the cave, here is a link to our facebook page Cave photo album: https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.10152564159556949.1073741838.300598656948&type=3

Last edited:
Top Bottom