Cordoba Cuatro / Baritone Ukulele - EC - with case and free CONUS!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ukulelecowboy

Reaction score
Cordoba Cuatro Baritone Ukulele - Mahogany and Spruce - With case - EC

Excellent, near mint condition. Sounds wonderful.

Laminate Mahogany body with solid Spruce Top

Solid Mahogany tap plate

Bridge Bone heads

Southcoast Linear Strings; Low G tuning GCEA

Rosewood fretboard and bridge

Composite nut and saddle

Slotted Headstock

Strap buttons installed at base of ukulele at at the neck heel

No breaks or cracks

31" overall length

20" scale length

1 1/2" nut width

Action: 4mm or 1/8" @ 12th fret.

Includes custom Cordoba case.

SOLD

International buyers contact me for shipping costs.

Last edited:
Hey Mike. I had one of these for a time and loved it for the sound and looks. Great pics too. Action is fab.

Where and When did you buy it? Who did the set up?

Just checked up on this cause I have UAS ... and I am considering it:

On the HMS site, Mahogany is not listed solid although the Spruce top is listed as solid.

Also the Bone and Nut are listed as composite and not bone as you have stated. Did you change them out?

Cheers.

Last edited:
Sam,

I can't recall where I purchased it. I've had it for a few years and barely played it. Now I'm downsizing and it's time for it to go. You are correct, the nut and saddle are composite. They are original to the ukulele. I confused them with another uke in my collection.. The uke appears to be solid mahogany with a spruce top. Looks and sounds great.. I added the bridge bone heads and the strap buttons. Hope this helps.
Mike

I have one of these that I got from Eugene and it's nice. Good price. I would buy again if I lost mine

Pretty sure these are laminate back/sides. Supposed to have a nice sound though.

Josh,

Checked with Cordoba. You are correct. Laminate back and sides. Solid Spruce top. I corrected my initial listing.

Thanks!

Mike,

Thanks for finding out ... very nice sounding uke.

I have a Pono Baritone Spruce Top on order with HMS for early March otherwise I would be interested ... HMS has a great video of it and the Uke sounds great.

Curious what the shipping to Canada would be - postal code L9Y 3G2.

Thanks

Curious what the shipping to Canada would be - postal code L9Y 3G2.

Thanks

Ian the last few I have bought shipping was around $50.00 and that was from California. I live in Pickering Ontario.

It is easy to look up the Zip code for Columbus, Ohio, then head to the USPS site and punch it in ... I think it would be about $35 USD ... it is coming from Columbus, Ohio ... very close to the border ... but it is a baritone ... so bigger and heavier. USPS is the way to go ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom