WTB steel string electric, tenor/baritone scale

Status
Not open for further replies.

strumsilly

Reaction score
I really like that Mann seu-t, but it's out of my range. I have a lot of ukes so I would also consider a trade. whatcha got? prefer decent quality as I don't want to get kicked out of the band I'm playing with.

thanks, but those seemed to have a lot of issues. maybe his is a "good one. there was a kamoa evolve for $350 a while back. wish i was in the market then.

I have a Vorzon tenor solid body electric steel string with gig bag that looks like a Fender Telecaster (that's why I bought it) but I'm finding that I don't play it. I put on heavy flat wound steel strings, low G, but that was a mistake, haven't replaced them since. I think it's well made, has a completely adjustable bridge like all normal electrics. I added fender black Strat knobs. I bought it for $139 shipped, but since I only play tenor cutaways, I'd rather just sell this for $100 plus shipping.

Vorson Tele mine.jpg

Last edited:
I've got a jupiter creek that I keep meaning to sell/trade. But it's a concert scale.

jupiter-blue1.jpgjupiter-blue3.jpg

$275 Shipped USA
A new on would cost you $380 shipped and mine comes with a MUCH better gig bag

You know about the Blue Star Konablasters, right?

I like my Risa Les Paul tenor, I highly recommend them!

Yes, there are cheaper steel string electrics, but the finish, playability and sound will be different.

still looking. can't get the Risa Les Paul out of my head. Ukulele PuaPua has the tobacco sunburst {I think it's satin finish} for $699 and the bound gloss cherry for 799+ shipping. I hate to buy anything new as I am fickle and usually sell most things when I get bored with them . Prefer used so I won't take a big hit when I sell it. If you sell me your used one, I promise to give you first dibbs when I sell it.

still looking. can't get the Risa Les Paul out of my head. Ukulele PuaPua has the tobacco sunburst {I think it's satin finish} for $699 and the bound gloss cherry for 799+ shipping. I hate to buy anything new as I am fickle and usually sell most things when I get bored with them . Prefer used so I won't take a big hit when I sell it. If you sell me your used one, I promise to give you first dibbs when I sell it.

I bought mine direct from the Risa website. They shipped to my home and with the exchange rate I paid a lot less

Ukulele.de. and we don't pay vat either!

Last edited:
so I didn't get a Risa Les Paul. but I got it's ugly cousin, a Risa butter bean. that should calm the UAS for awhile.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom