Flying ukes!

Well, that solves the 'strap or no strap' question at least.

My ukes have come to life and THEY CAN FLY!
I wonder if they can make breakfast too.
Hmmmmm...
View attachment 76181

ha ha. That's pretty good.

Looks like someone has gotten quite adept at using the transparency layers in Photoshop!

I need to go put my face on a photo of Jake's body while he's playing in front of a huge audience, too bad I can't do a similar transplant of his playing ability like in the Matrix movies -

................Downloading: Virtuoso Ukulele Player.........please wait.....................Virtuoso Ukulele Player....INSTALLED.

I know how to use transparent layers, but I don't think it would have consistent light quality, so I actually set it up with some stands and fishing line.
Here it is before I clone stamped out the fishing lines.
IMG_2594.jpg
I'm experimenting for something more ambitious. maybe I'll post the final result when I get it done in a few weeks.

Last edited:
I know how to use transparent layers, but I don't think it would have consistent light quality, so I actually set it up with some stands and fishing line.
View attachment 76196
I'm experimenting for something more ambitious. maybe I'll post the final result when I get it done in a few weeks.

Keep going! It's amazing and fun! The spiritualists in the 1910s, 1920s used to make trumpets float in a dark room... you're doing it in a lit room and even better... with ukes!!! lol

Petey

Well, that's nice, but can they play themselves?

View attachment 76196

I hope that my comments did not force you to 'show your hand'...and I think your original photo was VERY well done. As far as the light, you are probably better off the way you did it, for those exact reasons....I love clone stamping too...(but I use GIMP instead of Photoshop because I prefer not to pay the Adobe Tax)

Please, please PLEASE show us the magic that you do later in your other project. I would love to see it, and other folks might like it also. :)

Top Bottom