Desperately Seeking Friends in Northern Ireland ;)

a11sus

Reaction score
Hi, I have been playing for less than a year, got so busy with work over Christmas I wasn’t able to continue learning at the same speed as before but I am still suffering from UAS and am hoping to kick start the passion again :)

I really am very keen to find other members in Northern Ireland - perhaps we could make a group here even if we are too far away from each other to meet up? I have sent a few friend requests out, but most of the people I found here only posted a few times, quite a while ago, so please reach out if you are 'local.'

(Am very happy to make friends from all round the world too :cool: )

SUSAN

Greetings and welcome. Hope you find some new uke friends quickly. We'll do in a pinch, but it's nice to have some real "in person" types too.

Hola from sunny and warm Arizona! Welcome

Hi, I have been playing for less than a year, got so busy with work over Christmas I wasn’t able to continue learning at the same speed as before but I am still suffering from UAS and am hoping to kick start the passion again :)

I really am very keen to find other members in Northern Ireland - perhaps we could make a group here even if we are too far away from each other to meet up? I have sent a few friend requests out, but most of the people I found here only posted a few times, quite a while ago, so please reach out if you are 'local.'

(Am very happy to make friends from all round the world too :cool: )

SUSAN

Hi Susan! Welcome to UU1 Whereabouts in NI are you based?

Hi Lalz,

Between Lisburn and Moira :)

SUSAN

Thank you redpaul1 :) That was very helpful and I aim to go to the next meeting :)

SUSAN

Top Bottom