Jupiter Creek Sonice Blue Concert Telecaster

Status
Not open for further replies.

Photojosh

Reaction score
Jupiter Creek Sonic Blue Concert Telecaster

Jupiter creek telecaster concert in a "sonic blue".

It's a really neat little one of a kind ukulele. I just don't play it that often. Though every time I pull it out I think to myself, "aww, do I want to sell this?" But honestly, it's sat packed up for storage for a couple years now. Run through a little amp with a bit of overdrive, you feel like a tiny Joe Strummer. The lipstick pickup is a GFS Alnico and is an upgrade from what Rob from Jupiter Creek (R.I.P.) usually put on. I think it both looks and sounds really nice.

Fit and finish is on par with other Jupiter Creek ukuleles, which is to say, not Mya Moe. The most noticeable are that in the area where the body joins the neck (on the back of the ukulele), the paint didn't dry correctly. Not noticeable unless you are inspecting the ukulele up close, but it is there. Also, there are two dents in the wood by the bridge strap lug. As there is no crack in the paint, I have to assume that these were there prior to painting and didn't get noticed in pre-paint inspection. The frets are a little rough and could use a bit of dressing. I don't recall this being an issue when I first got the ukulele so perhaps the fretboard just got a little dry in storage. Strange considering humidity isn't usually an issue over here on the wetside of washington. Either way, I wanted to mention it.

SOLD

Cash talks loudest. But part/full trade possible. Most interested in a Firefly banjo but would listen to other offers.

juiter-blue4.jpg jupiter-blue3.jpg jupiter-blue1.jpg jupiter-blue5.jpg jupiter-blue6.jpg

Last edited:
More trade ideas:

-Kala travel uke
-Six string
-8 string
-cedar or spruce topped tenor
-interesting solid or solid top concert that doesn't have a koa sound

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom