Lessons???

Gal

Reaction score
I've just picked up uke, and this is the first time attempting a stringed instrument...I'm tryingto teach myself, but I think it would be a lot easier and motivating if I had an experienced person work one on one with me and give me good tips and advice.

Is anyone teaching lessons for ukulele in Atlanta, Ga??? Or can anyone possibly point me to a helpful directory of uke instructors?

Thanks!!
Gal

Welcome to the uke! well seeing as this is my first instrument ever and the fact that everything i've learned has come directly from this forum. Everyone here is great about helping others out and they post great lessons and tips and tricks. Just look around the site. Good Luck.:shaka:

Last edited:
You can start today tune in at 2pm Hawaii time, Aldrine is teaching ukulele live and you can ask all your questions.

I've just picked up uke, and this is the first time attempting a stringed instrument...I'm tryingto teach myself, but I think it would be a lot easier and motivating if I had an experienced person work one on one with me and give me good tips and advice.

Is anyone teaching lessons for ukulele in Atlanta, Ga??? Or can anyone possibly point me to a helpful directory of uke instructors?

Thanks!!
Gal

WooHoo another Georgian!!! Where at in da ATL? I have been teaching kids for a few weeks now and we are currently in the process of trying to throw a local uke club together. I taught myself and Most ukers can teach you basics. I'm even willing to meet on a saturday or any other day (around Cobb/Douglas/paulding area) that is convienent to show you basics for free. It could be the start of the uke club.

Last edited:
Top Bottom