Pono ETSH-PC Solid Cedar Top, Solid Macassar Ebony Back and Sides

Status
Not open for further replies.

ovejito

Reaction score
Our family is growing and this beauty needs a new home. Comes with Oahu case. The date in the pic is a month old as I've been trying to avoid putting it up, but up it must go. Price drop to $750 + free insured shipping to CONUS. Willing to entertain all reasonable offers. Paypal.

I have tried to upload the pictures right side up, multiple times and it will only upload the pics like that. Sorry!

Solid Cedar top, Solid Macassar Ebony back and sides.
Koa top and back bindings with abalone top purfling
Macassar faceplate, Ebony radius fingerboard, and bridge.
Abalone rosette, Pearl fingerboard position dots.
Bone nut and saddle.
Dual Action Adjustable Truss rod
Gloss finish

Attachments

• 1 (Medium).jpg
    1 (Medium).jpg
    78 KB · Views: 197
  • 2 (Medium).jpg
    2 (Medium).jpg
    72.5 KB · Views: 186
  • 3 (Medium).jpg
    3 (Medium).jpg
    55.4 KB · Views: 204
  • 4 (Medium).jpg
    4 (Medium).jpg
    67.7 KB · Views: 163
  • 5 (Medium).jpg
    5 (Medium).jpg
    55.2 KB · Views: 150
Last edited:
Is this of the Pro-Classic series?

Does the fretboard have a radius?

What is the manufacture date?

Last edited:
Yes, it is of the Pro-Classic series and yes, the fretboard has a radius.

Solid Cedar top, Solid Macassar Ebony back and sides.
Koa top and back bindings with abalone top purfling
Macassar faceplate, Ebony fingerboard, and bridge.
Abalone rosette, Pearl fingerboard position dots.
Bone nut and saddle.
Dual Action Adjustable Truss rod
Gloss finish

Oh, didn't see your question about the manufacture date, sorry. I would say I've had it less than 2 years, but not sure of the exact date.

I have one of these with South Coast HML RW strings ... and it is awesome. Just love it. Enough said.

I have one of these with South Coast HML RW strings ... and it is awesome. Just love it. Enough said.

Because I had the chance to hear and play sam13's identical model I was turned on to Pono and radius fret boards and low G and South Coast strings....................and that experience has cost me a lot of money, but it has been great. I have a similar model, same woods, no abalone purfing and it is an amazing sounding instrument.

I have a very similar Pono Pro Classic - ATSHC-PC, cedar top, acacia sides and back. Love the cedar top for performing and the Pono PC is a fantastic uke.

Bumpity, bump, bump...Still available. Price drop to $800 + free insured shipping, either via UPS or FEDEX to CONUS. Thanks for all questions and comments!

Last edited:
Bump and price drop. $750 + free insured shipping, wither UPS or FEDEX to CONUS. Paypal.

Last edited:
Looks like a great instrument. GLWS.

Very beautiful uke!
Very tempted.
Sending Paypal that way gives no guarantee to the buyer as it is not for "goods sold", and is against Paypal policy.
Other forums I belong to forbid trying to skirt this policy.
Sorry.
It's only another $22.50 in fees. Split that with the buyer and everyone is happy. :)

Nice uke! Just wondering about the sideways photos, did you try rotating them before uploading them? Were they uploaded from an iPhone or an Android device?

Thanks for the info Scottiver. I would have no problem paying for the fee. I just saw other sellers do that before so thought I'd try it. But yes, it's better that everyone is protected and happy with their purchase. So I'll take the friends and family part out! Thanks!

Steedy, I uploaded the photos from my computer. I tried rotating every which way to try to get them to upload right and nothing worked.

pm sent

-Bouk-
ukein' in the desert

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom