Uku festival dates around the world

That list is not at all complete. On April 18 there will be two festivals in Los Angeles; the second year of the U-Space/JACC Uke Expo to try and break record for a group playing the uke, plus vendors and performances, and the 1st year of the Santa Monica Ukulele Festival to benefit the music department at Santa Monica High School, with seminars, vendors and performances.

Brenda, why not try and start a festival in your town, maybe PM Mike Kent (Mikent) who runs the new Santa Monica festival and find out what he did to make it happen.

That list is not at all complete. On April 18 there will be two festivals in Los Angeles; the second year of the U-Space/JACC Uke Expo to try and break record for a group playing the uke, plus vendors and performances, and the 1st year of the Santa Monica Ukulele Festival to benefit the music department at Santa Monica High School, with seminars, vendors and performances.

Brenda, why not try and start a festival in your town, maybe PM Mike Kent (Mikent) who runs the new Santa Monica festival and find out what he did to make it happen.

I am afraid there is not enough Uku fans to support the festival. I am in advertising and have done many special events in various shopping centre. It takes a lot of money to organize a good festival. Please take pictures if you are attending any of these festival in Calif. At least I can look and envy. LOl

I am afraid there is not enough Uku fans to support the festival. I am in advertising and have done many special events in various shopping centre. It takes a lot of money to organize a good festival. Please take pictures if you are attending any of these festival in Calif. At least I can look and envy. LOl

Well we will see if there is enough interest. There is an Ontario uke festival in the planning stages right now for the 3rd week of May in Midland Ontario. It is not 100% set in stone yet but close.

I know you said the uke jams in Toronto are too far of a drive for you but a lot of information is passed through the associations. There are a number of things that go on in the greater Toronto area. You can always email me if you are ever curious about what is happening.

Are you bringing your uke for the lobby jam before Jakes concert in two weeks.

Well we will see if there is enough interest. There is an Ontario uke festival in the planning stages right now for the 3rd week of May in Midland Ontario. It is not 100% set in stone yet but close.

I know you said the uke jams in Toronto are too far of a drive for you but a lot of information is passed through the associations. There are a number of things that go on in the greater Toronto area. You can always email me if you are ever curious about what is happening.

Are you bringing your uke for the lobby jam before Jakes concert in two weeks.

Is there a particular songs you are jamming that night?

I'm sure the list will fill in. They've left out TBUG, the Tampa Bay Ukulele Getaway, every November, one of the largest indoor uke festivals ever! It goes for almost two full days.

Top Bottom