All these tenor sax related posts...

bborzell

Reaction score
If you think that the recent uptick in guitar related posts is a cause for concern, then the fact that I am currently into my 2nd tenor sax lesson should send the entire uke community into a tailspin.

I know that my cat who typically sits at my feet rather blissfully when I play my uke has taken to running up to the top of the cat tree whenever she hears me unlatch the sax case.

If you think that the recent uptick in guitar related posts is a cause for concern, then the fact that I am currently into my 2nd tenor sax lesson should send the entire uke community into a tailspin.

I know that my cat who typically sits at my feet rather blissfully when I play my uke has taken to running up to the top of the cat tree whenever she hears me unlatch the sax case.

LOLOL!!! That is so funny! My dog will sit with me when I play uke, but he moans and howls if I play piano. Maybe our pets are trying to tell us something!

If I were going to learn sax, I'd go with the bari. Mostly because it would be funny to see my attempts to learn attracting the local goose population.

Whenever I play the sax or the clarinet my dogs start howling. They sing along for the first few minutes. And they don't like to be in the same room.

When I play the uke they usually just sit quietly, but sometimes after a while they just leave the room. I guess my dogs just don't like my playing.

My pets never liked it when I played tenor sax, LOL. They ignore the ukes, though.

LOLOL!!! That is so funny! My dog will sit with me when I play uke, but he moans and howls if I play piano. Maybe our pets are trying to tell us something!

No..he's just a Bluues Pianner Hound....play him some Blues ....;)

Top Bottom