Ko'Aloha Tenor KTM-00 Coming Soon

Congratulations! And my apologies! :D

I'm sure you'll love it!

It happened to me too. I spent about two months picking out a new ukulele and had finally decided to get a Kamaka concert. I was so sure of it. But then one morning I happened to listen just one (!) KoAloha tenor sound sample. So I just bought it. :rolleyes: And it's awesome!

Wow, your on fire, lining up all these K's! Would be interesting to hear your comparative opinion on those tenors.

I feel partialy responsible because I had joked after you bought the Kanile'a and the Kamaka you needed a Koaloha. I see you got a Ko'olah also, well done. You are on your way to crazy town and should make mayor by sundown.:cool:

Been there...done that. On to mahogany next. When all of them are here and I have a chance to try out various strings, I will give my opinion...not entirely sure what it will be worth.

Been there...done that. On to mahogany next. When all of them are here and I have a chance to try out various strings, I will give my opinion...not entirely sure what it will be worth.

Collings makes a very nice mahogany uke. If I remember correctly you are a guitar player as well so a Collings might appeal to you.

Perhaps the one I was looking at had a misprint on the neck width...it seemed extreme like 1 7/8" perhaps they meant 1 7/16"

Perhaps the one I was looking at had a misprint on the neck width...it seemed extreme like 1 7/8" perhaps they meant 1 7/16"

Must of been a Misprint...my Collings is thinner at the nut then my Kanilea, both tenors.

That is a great instrument. As you can see, I may be a bit prejudiced. Enjoy

Top Bottom