I'm in love with a Redhead, Review of Gary Gill #21 Pear Shaped Tenor Ukulele

Olarte

Reaction score
Last edited:
Lovely look and sound from that new uke - congrats! Also, I love that Mexican song. I have it on a CD but never thought I would hear it on the uke.

And that wall of ukes... What can I say, its a thing of beauty.

Congrats, I think I know why you're in love. A friend of mine from TBUS just got one, after Mim showed them off at TBUG last fall. It sounds great, pretty loud, lots of sustain. Sarah Maisel played it a little and gave her seal of approval. They look like a crossover, that is almost pineapple, almost standard shaped body....pretty easy to play too

Such a lovely uke! Very rich and deep sounding. Seems like you're enjoying it. I'd love to get one...just wish he made some in smaller scales as tenors aren't for me.

Wildfire, a concert size is coming. Thanks for the kind words.

Sounds great, Ivan. And after your last year, you deserve it. Enjoy!!

Real nice looking and sounding uke Ivan. Congrats! Glad I'm not up home in Gloucester or Seekonk now...........though we had the record low in southwest Florida of 34F this morning. Stay warm, and congrats again.

Thank you all. Yes it's a beautiful and well made instrument.

I was inspired to do my review as I think Gary Gill is making great Ukes. And MIM as always provided an excellent service in the setup and availability of her services.

WOW Ivan - congrats!

That sure both looks and sounds great!

Best of luck with it! :music:

Thanks for sharing this with us. :)

Yes Booli this Uke is really one of a kind.

I was so glad it was still available and I was able to get it after all.

It was fun making an on the spot review.

WOW Ivan - congrats!

That sure both looks and sounds great!

Best of luck with it! :music:

Thanks for sharing this with us. :)

Top Bottom