Tenor: Best offer

Status
Not open for further replies.

rem50

UU VIP
UU VIP
Reaction score
This can be someones new uke. It is a "twisted wood, Banyan model". I am not using this at all and am open to any fair offer. What I really like about this is the warm tone it has. It also has a KoAloha style neck, thin. I really feel someone will love this uke. I have 2 other higher end tenors so I am just getting rid of it so someone can enjoy it. I Posted this in november and am reusing the same pics. This will be shipped from 28555 zip code so you can figure that in your offer. Please just PM me if you have an offer you'd like me to consider. Thanks for looking.TW head.jpgTW front.jpgTW case.jpgTW back.jpg

I looked at their site and they are very affordable new. where are they made?

Last edited:
I have had communication with the owner of this company. Very nice gent. Theses are made off shore which personally I have no issue with. A person is a person.

I got this in a multiple uke trade. I too have no issues with it. It is a nice uke for the money....especially what I will let it go for :).

I actually believe i was one of the previous owners of this uke and it really is a warm, fantastic sounding instrument. The only reason i didnt care for it is because i like chunky necks and this has a very fast thin neck! Good luck with the sale, someone will get very lucky!

Thanks bigD. You are right. I really think this is is great bang for the buck.

Sent pm regarding this instrument

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom