Pro Classic Cedar Top Cutaway

Status
Not open for further replies.

BigD

Reaction score
Well guys the first thing i have to say is if i didnt desperately need the cash i wouldnt be selling this because i love this instrument more than any of my others. Between some medical expenses and bills and a new apartment i cant justify keeping an instrument like this when we need other (and depending on your perspective) more important things. The ukulele i have for sale is my Pono Pro Classic model ATC-PCC. It is in fantastic shape, only one small ding beneath the bridge at the g string from a popped string. Only able to be seen in specific light. Cedar topped, beautiful acacia back and sides. Yes it has the radius(im lookin at you Sam lol) i believe im only the second owner, been kept in a case with a humidifier(which will come with it) besides during play time. It keeps its tune better than any other stringed instrument i own.Currently strung with southcoast low g, not exactly sure which set because this is what was on it and ive never changed them because they sound great. Comes with the pono/ko'olua hard case which is more than enough protection for this bad boy. Im waiting to put up pictures until my girlfriend is home with her camera because mine wont do it any justice. Ive made a previous post concerning trade offers in this, search the model on here and itll pop up.
I believe this model is no longer available but the closest thing to it on HMS is this:http://www.theukulelesite.com/shop-by/brand/pono/pono-atcsh-pro-classic-acacia-tenor.html
It is the same exact model mine is just lacking the slotted headstock.
Im open to any reasonable offers guys, im not currently going to put up a price(i will soon, feel free to pm me anytime) simply because im really hoping something else comes through for me money wise so i dont have to sell. But if the right price comes itll be yours. Sorry if this sounds a bit cryptic and i hope im not breaking any rules here kinda fishing for the best price but if you cant tell already this is fairly hard for me. Ive never sold on UU but have had plenty of trade experience with folks on here so its not my first rodeo. CONUS only, paypal, gift option would be nice as im already halfway up crap creek without a paddle here when it comes to cash. Thanks everyone for looking and feel free to message me whenever i should be around all day today and tomorrow for sure!

Im also not against a possible uke+dollar amount for this uke, i am selling this which is my main player so another less expensive uke in return as well might help the healing process lol

Hey BigD, nice shout out on the radius. Lol. You have a good sense of humour.

I wish you well. If I didn't have three of these fabulous Ukes I would seriously consider this.

Hope things improve for you bud!

Last edited:
g'est thats the one!! i must not have done the proper search, i think that they keep the past pages of out of stock if you search, but i can never find them on the actual site, if that makes sense lol ya know i just gotta do what i gotta do sam. Will i regret it? yes i will. I know to a lot of ppl this isnt a "high end" uke. But to me it is probably the best ive had and ever will. To me its a lifetime ukulele. Its just been a culmination of crappy situations and having a little extra cash can give us the breathing room to not be in a constant state of panic lol ill try and do a sound sample later as well but hms does a better job than i ever could and i think we all know the quality of these ukes is consistent and fantastic.

I can add that I have a Pono Pro Classic ATSHC-PC, virtually the same uke except mine has a slot head. It is a fantastic uke, with a great sound. I put an LR Baggs 5.0 in it and I use it for our gigs with great results. Good luck on your sale - it is a great uke.

Well guys HMS has this posted as $815, it is currently out of stock, so im going to post a price of 500 bucks plus actual shipping. Sorry about no pics yet,thatll b tonight i promise! i think over $300 off the asking price is a good deal,includes the case and herco just like if u ordered from hms. Thanks for looking everyone!

Well guys HMS has this posted as $815, it is currently out of stock, so im going to post a price of 500 bucks plus actual shipping. Sorry about no pics yet,thatll b tonight i promise! i think over $300 off the asking price is a good deal,includes the case and herco just like if u ordered from hms. Thanks for looking everyone!

It is a good deal ... good luck, BigD.

Sorry to everyone who has been interested in this,my life the past week has been crazy crazy,finally had mediacom come in and do internet and finally got settled in the new place. Ive had a pretty overwhelming amount of great offers folks! More than i thought i would! Any offers will still be considered! And i WILL have pictures tomorrow, I really am sorry for the delay and lack of response! Thanks everyone

Alright, ive finally devoted some time to a couple pics! Its still available, im answering some pms right after i post this but anyone still interested feel free to let me know.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/123067183@N07/

this is the link to my flickr page,its for me at least a much easier format for uploading pictures. Thanks again everyone, sorry for such an awful delay

Still available? Tried to PM you but your box is full...

i forgot to close this thread! will be keeping this as of now after some thinkin and finacial finagaling

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom