FS: Martin 3K and 3K Custom Ukes

pogeybait

Reaction score
FS: Martin 3K Custom Uke

Hi all:

I have a Martin 3K Custom ukulele for sale. It was purchased new in 2014, and is in "as-new" condition. Comes with a Martin hard-case. It has a beautiful, clear bell sound and wonderful sustain. It has been played aside from a little strumming to judge sound.

Martin 3K Custom $2000 (vs. $2500 new): select flamed koa with "torch/flower pot" headstock inlay.

3KCa.JPG3KCb.jpgPhoto Feb 05, 12 58 55 PM.jpgPhoto Apr 05, 8 26 01 PM.jpgPhoto Mar 08, 11 40 09 PM.jpg

Please send me a message here or an email to za.scott@gmail.com if interested. Two day inspection period offered with full refund (less shipping cost) on return in undamaged condition. Paypal or check. I would prefer to sell in USA at this time. Trades: I am interested in newer Kamaka ukuleles, otherwise would prefer to sell.

Thanks for looking!

Last edited:
Update:

1. I appreciate that I am not a frequent poster here at UU. I have nearly 20 years of eBay feedback (user: janvs). I am also happy to provide other references.

2. The 3K standard is withdrawn. Go buy it at Elderly for $1650!

3. The 3K Custom remains available. I've added a few professional photos to show off the wood.

Last edited:
Top Bottom