WTT: New KoAloha tenor KTM00

Mattyukaholic

Reaction score
Hi all,

My most recent UAS acquisition was a lovely KoAloha tenor KTM00 from HMS. It is a new build December 2014 and plays like a dream. I've just decided tenors aren't for me. I thought they were but they're just not!

I wondered whether anyone might be interested in a swap for a concert or possibly even a soprano. I'm really into my Kamakas right now so would be really interested in any recent Ohta San models (koa or cedar +cash your way), a Kamaka Pineapple or possibly even a classic HF1.

I could be interested in other things. Try me!

I'm based in the UK but happy to swap abroad.

The KoAloha is as new with no scrapes or blemishes. Comes with a hard case and amazing HMS setup.

Thanks,
Matt
Ps will do the UU username and date photo later but sold and swapped lots on here.

Beautiful grained koa top and back. Good luck with your trade.:)

What kind of thing are you looking for in a trade? More traditional Hawaiian? More like a Pono or something else?

Hi Sam, really looking for traditional Hawaiian. My heart is set on a Kamaka.

Good to know ... you might want to look at Craig's List Honolulu ... have that person drop it off to Kilin Reece to look it over ... and make sure it is a good Uke, price etc. He might give you some good money on the trade ... just a thought PM if you want his information ...

HI Matt:

Where have you been hiding? I sent a PM a few days ago.

Hi Lenny and all,

So sorry not to get back to people sooner - new job and one of 'those' weeks! Just PMing people now.

Cheers,
Matt

Top Bottom