Last night I had a dream

Nickie

Reaction score
I dreamed I was traveling with someone, I think my brother or my GF, it wasn't clear. We got lost and wound up in a small unfamiliar village. We stopped near a huge old Inn. We went inside to ask directions.
There were several people in there, and the barkeeper brought me a glass of water. Water means something....
An elderly woman produced a blank sheet of paper from a table to write directions on, as gave it to the barkeep, as she didn't know any other places.
She told me "I'm happy, as long as I get to play my ukulele!"
So I excused myself, and ran back to our car to get our ukes out so we could jam, and it was all open and the gig bags were empty and the ukes were gone, save a little tourist model soprano that I had given to a little girl over a year ago. So I grabbed it and took it in the Inn, then I woke up.
I think this means I need to play more uke!
And it means something about UAS....maybe?
Anyway, from now on, I'm not leaving a uke in my car unless it's hidden and the doors are locked!
Anyone have dreams of ukuleles?

I'll let you be in my dream if I can be in yours ... Bob Dylan ;)

I had near-identical dreams, on two nights running, that I became a world-class ukulele player. I was on stage, in front of thousands of people, being filmed for TV ...

This is the reason I bought one in the first place.

Great post. I do think it means you need to buy and play more ukes!

Also, for some reason the description of your dream put me in mind of this (because I'm a nerd):

"West of House
You are standing in an open field west of a white house, with a boarded front door.
There is a small mailbox here."

I wanted to start typing into your dream! (talk to woman; give woman ukulele; etc.)

Aloha nickie.
I always have dreams when I am in pain or tired or both
Never had uke dreams but had many fiction and non fiction dreams
Many times with people of the past and just some of the present
What do they mean? I don't know I just wake up tired and burnt out though

Had a similar dream. Walked into a bar and started talking to a table of friends, when I jumped up and said "Oh, I left my ukulele in the front seat of my car with the windows open." I ran out to check and when I returned my friends asked if my uke was still there. I replied "Yes, and there were two more in the back seat". ;)

I love souvenirs and souvenir ukes even if they aren't the best sounding!

This purple flowered one was advertised as concert size when I ordered it, but ended up being just a soprano- yet I couldn't send it back. It has soft strings with a soft sound, old friction tuners, and quite charming! I embellished the pattern with more of my own colors....

The reggae Brazilian flag Kala Ukadelic tenor was the cheapest I could find- just to have that size- very nice, mon!

My Itchycoo park- "it's all too beautiful" past is showing my age I guess!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=14ViwvgtvbA

Attachments

• DSCF2374.jpg
    DSCF2374.jpg
    85.9 KB · Views: 10
  • uka3.jpg
    uka3.jpg
    32.8 KB · Views: 8
Last edited:
Top Bottom