lil question

Esy

Reaction score
helo i have one question, it`s a some way how to fix cable inside my pono tenor pkte uke ? sometime when i play, the cable rattle about body..

Edit: I amke few test and the rattle thing is something else :/ it`s in the sensor ?

helo i have one question, it`s a some way how to fix cable inside my pono tenor pkte uke ? sometime when i play, the cable rattle about body..

Edit: I amke few test and the rattle thing is something else :/ it`s in the sensor ?

I just had to take my pono to a luthier to get the nut inside tightened because it was rattling around bec. it was loose. Now it is quiet again.

is there any way to fix it myself ?

is there any way to fix it myself ?

If you have tiny infant hands, you might be able to reach in there and snug it tight, but I doubt that is going to work:eek:

You will most likely have to take it into a guitar shop and have them look at it. You could always call Ko'olau (pono) and ask them...

If you have tiny infant hands, you might be able to reach in there and snug it tight, but I doubt that is going to work:eek:

You will most likely have to take it into a guitar shop and have them look at it. You could always call Ko'olau (pono) and ask them...

OK, thx for answwers.
I have big hand, then i go with my uke to some guitar shop for first look.

Top Bottom