PDA

View Full Version : lil question

Esy
03-02-2008, 09:13 AM
helo i have one question, it`s a some way how to fix cable inside my pono tenor pkte uke ? sometime when i play, the cable rattle about body..

Edit: I amke few test and the rattle thing is something else :/ it`s in the sensor ?

UKESTAR
03-02-2008, 09:41 AM
helo i have one question, it`s a some way how to fix cable inside my pono tenor pkte uke ? sometime when i play, the cable rattle about body..

Edit: I amke few test and the rattle thing is something else :/ it`s in the sensor ?

I just had to take my pono to a luthier to get the nut inside tightened because it was rattling around bec. it was loose. Now it is quiet again.

Esy
03-02-2008, 11:38 AM
is there any way to fix it myself ?

UKESTAR
03-02-2008, 01:04 PM
is there any way to fix it myself ?

If you have tiny infant hands, you might be able to reach in there and snug it tight, but I doubt that is going to work:o

You will most likely have to take it into a guitar shop and have them look at it. You could always call Ko'olau (pono) and ask them...

Esy
03-02-2008, 02:23 PM
If you have tiny infant hands, you might be able to reach in there and snug it tight, but I doubt that is going to work:o

You will most likely have to take it into a guitar shop and have them look at it. You could always call Ko'olau (pono) and ask them...

OK, thx for answwers.
I have big hand, then i go with my uke to some guitar shop for first look.