Sarah, Craig and Aldy rocked pakele live, blew the roof off the will

I just saw them last week in Ft. Lauderdale for a workshop and concert. Also, was lucky enough to have a private lesson from Sarah. See them if you have a chance. Great chemistry on the stage.

I watched it also. It was wonderful. Their styles mesh together really well. Their vocals are lovely. And Aldrine plays a mean guitar.

We had the great pleasure of having them both here for a workshop a couple of weeks ago. We had a housewarming party at our uke friend Jenifer's new condo, and Sarah came, and sat down next to me and showed me some beautiful stuff, on a uke she borrowed. She plays with long nails! I'm doing Craig's "caterpillar" finger exercises for the left hand every day now, and little by little it gets better.
I think they'll be back soon for another TBUG!

Bummed to have missed it, but when I tried to access it the Live Feed did not appear to be working. Was it saved anywhere so that those of us who missed it can enjoy it?

The three of them are so talented - and I have been lucky enough to meet each of them and can honestly say their kindness and aloha surpasses their talent. I missed this but I can't wait to see their recently recorded HI Sessions videos.

Bummed to have missed it, but when I tried to access it the Live Feed did not appear to be working. Was it saved anywhere so that those of us who missed it can enjoy it?

Go to the Livestream site and it is archived. Fantastic show!

Oh, and I can't get the Sunday Morning song that Aldrine did out of my head - I love it. Is this one available on any of Aldrine's recordings?

Oh, and I can't get the Sunday Morning song that Aldrine did out of my head - I love it. Is this one available on any of Aldrine's recordings?

Eat, Sleep, Music Sessions -- K Town Heroes CD

He plays ukulele on it.

Ha! I hear Craig and Sarah broke the internet last night.

The link to the archived show: http://new.livestream.com/pakele

Be sure and tune in next week at 6:30 HST for Waipuna and the ukulele pyrotechnics of David Kamakahi.

Edited to add: the archived show is in two parts, the first set is cut and slide about 23 minutes into the second video unless you really like to study how outrigger is tied to a canoe.

Last edited:
Really enjoyable! So glad it was archived. Had not seen Craig and Sarah play ukes from Kanile'a before. Are they now sponsored by them?

What a fab concert! Lovely vibe between the three of them. And such seemingly effortless playing!

Top Bottom