FS: Bruko No.1 Black Maple Flatback Thinbody with gigbag

tattoobabaloo

Reaction score
Selling a Bruko No.1. It is a matte black all maple thinbody uke. It does not have an arched back, it is the flatback. The original gigbag is included.

I have owned this ukulele for about 2 years. In that time I have played and traveled with it often. It has been on road trips, beach trips, airplane trips, sitting by the river, and just playing at home. It does have some places where the black finish is wearing off and the maple is showing through (which I personally think looks cool) and some scratches and strumming marks, etc. I have tried to get most of the cosmetic stuff in the pics, but please expect this uke to have been a player not a case dweller. There are two deeper dent type scratches (into the wood but didn't remove finish) on the back.

Currently I have Ko'olau Golds on it, tuned ADF#B. Not really excited about the golds on this uke, just never got around to changing them out.

Asking $140 shipping and insurance to the CONUS is included. Please feel free to PM any questions. Thanks and have a great day!

Attachments

• DSC_0968.jpg
    DSC_0968.jpg
    84.6 KB · Views: 100
  • DSC_0971.jpg
    DSC_0971.jpg
    91.3 KB · Views: 80
  • DSC_0973.jpg
    DSC_0973.jpg
    81.2 KB · Views: 64
  • DSC_0976.jpg
    DSC_0976.jpg
    81.7 KB · Views: 52
  • DSC_0977.jpg
    DSC_0977.jpg
    90.8 KB · Views: 47
Last edited:
So far not too much love for the bruko, I am now including free USPS shipping to the CONUS.

I have the exact same model (except mine has quite a few more scratches and dings ;)).

Ukes may come and go, but that little Bruko is forever. It's got great tone, it's cleanly built, and it's near indestructible (seriously, I wouldn't be surprised to hear they use something akin to an automotive finish -- it's glossy and it's tough).

If you're down with the Bruko tone, this one won't disappoint.

Edited to add: I agree re: strings and would counsel something with a bit more tension.

Top Bottom