Best "Cheezy" movie ever

UKESTAR

Reaction score
:DAnyone out there have a favorite cheezy movie?

Mine has to be the 1980s film called North Shore.

It is somewhat of a cult-classic within the surf world because it was soooo lame and cheezy.

Just about any surfer out there today has a couple of North Shore quotes that they can drop whenever appropriate...haha.

"Very good but brick no hit back". haha

clip0004.gif

bloodsport and the last dragon. classics full of cheese. im sure fred miu will agree with me on these haha

All the Van Damme movies circa that period were awesom and cheesy. Good call.
I'll add:

Karate Kid
All the Police Academy movies. (ok, who is going to tab out the theme music for this one...?)

You guys will probably like the new Mos Def/Jack Black movie "Be Kind Rewind" which is mostly them remaking cheesy 80's movies with a handycam.

Only the Strong. There's even an online game that has characters named "Santo" and "Maestro" in homage to the Mark Dacascos and bad guy characters in the movie.

Oh yeah, and Over the Top.

"I feel like a truck"

House of the dead, the adaptation of the famous arcade game.
I thought the director was ashamed, but apparently, he's not cuz House of the dead 2 is in stores ...

"eh haole!"
"haole to you too!"
"ho, he so haole, he no even know he haole!"

ha ha ha

minez North Shore too!

House of the dead, the adaptation of the famous arcade game.
I thought the director was ashamed, but apparently, he's not cuz House of the dead 2 is in stores ...

He's not ashamed. Because Uwe Boll has pooped all over every other video game and turned it into a movie as well. Bloodrayne, Dungeon Siege, Alone In The Dark. He's hated on in the video game communities so much it's ridiculous.

Top Bottom