Ohana SK 100G.

stevejfc

Reaction score
*****SOLD*****A very nice soprano that I bought from MGM several years ago. It has hardly ever been played, and is in as-new condition. It is an all Koa laminate body, but don't let that fool you, it has a very warm, sweet tone. Solid mahogany neck and rosewood fret board and bridge, with Gotoh friction tuners. MGM recommended it to me as I wanted to try soprano and he thought that this was a great uke for the price, far better than any entry level model. However, I quickly figured out that soprano, any soprano, was not meant for my chubby fingers. It comes with a black polyfoam case. New, they go for $225+/-, plus the case. *****REDUCED to $100 WITH CASE*****, plus shipping CONUS. ******SOLD*****

Attachments

• DSCN1694.jpg
    DSCN1694.jpg
    97.3 KB · Views: 125
  • DSCN1692.jpg
    DSCN1692.jpg
    98.7 KB · Views: 89
  • DSCN1691.jpg
    DSCN1691.jpg
    98 KB · Views: 89
  • DSCN1693.jpg
    DSCN1693.jpg
    99.3 KB · Views: 101
Last edited:
Hey, somebody buy this uke. This is a real nice ukulele at a great price. Nice action, tone and projection. This is a really good deal for anyone interested in a step or two up from entry level, at an entry level price.

Great deal ... I am almost tempted ... and I don't play Soprano ... long fingers ...

Great deal ... I am almost tempted ... and I don't play Soprano ... long fingers ...

No excuse, Sam. George Elmes has long fingers and he exclusively plays the soprano (and rocks it!). ;-)

This IS a nice deal. Somebody will be happy.

Thanks Sam and Eddie for the good words. Thought it was sold, but buyer changed his mind. Your right, this is a great deal for somebody.

Last edited:
Heck, you are giving this away. I'll take it. PM on its way.

Top Bottom