Islander MC-4 and Islander MT-4 for sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

galaxy300

Reaction score
SOLD - Islander MC-4 and Islander MT-4 for sale

Both ukes are SOLD.

Hi everyone, I've got two ukes for sale. I'll most likely be posting a third (Pono AT-2) sometime later this week.

1) Islander MC-4 mahogany soprano. This uke is brand new. (Not like new, it's brand new). I bought this and coincidentally got the MT-4 at the same time, and the tenor scale worked much better for me. Hence, the MC-4 has been played for less than 1 hour. Beautiful player, I still have the original box if you'd like it, as well as a new Cordoba gig bag. Original Aquila strings, with high G tuning. Asking $90 + actual shipping.

2) Islander MT-4 mahogany tenor. This is one of the older Islanders with the logo nobody likes. It's a couple of years old, plays beautifully, in excellent condition. (There is one very small ding on the back, which may be visible in one of the photos to come.) Currently strung with Living Water high G strings. Includes UkeCrazy soft case, in v. good condition. Asking $125 + actual shipping.

I'd be glad to consider a deal for both, would be willing to take a few dollars off the price. Probably not interested in a trade, but you never know! I haven't been on this forum very long, but I buy and sell frequently on eBay, here's my feedback profile: http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewFeedback2&userid=daltonrooney

Photos to follow.

Last edited:
PM sent on both.

hopefully, I get first right of refusal on the concert...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom