NUD Argapa soprano resonator

Lovely little bugger. As I've said before, I really wouldn't want another soprano, except for "this one" Thanks for sharing. I visited his blog site. Hard to believe he builds so many different kinds of ukes in an apartment workshop.

Last edited:
That is one of the best sounding resonator ukuleles I have heard. Congradulations on such a fine instrument

Oh man, that's exciting -- congrats.

And yeah, how ridiculously cool is it that they're apartment-built. For those who haven't check out the Argapa blog: you're forewarned; it's addicting stuff!

Yes, it doesn't quite fit in a soprano case, mainly due to the bod having to be wide enough to accommodate the cone. Sits in a concert case I have just nicely. Soprano scale, though. It really does have a big, fat sound - vintage without being harsh. Love it to bits :)

I just posted a video of me playing it at a festival this weekend over in the videos section of the forum.

I haven't been bitten by the resonator bug because to my ear they often sound tinnie. As you pointed out, this one doesn't at all. Sounds great and you have plenty of reason to gush! Congrats!

Top Bottom