WTB: A super soprano

Andy Chen

Reaction score
Anyone has something pretty to sell?

Anyone has something pretty to sell?

Yo Andy check out UkueleEddie's Loprinzi long neck soprano for sale thread. You asked for pretty.........wel it doesn't get much prettier than that. It is a seroius player, I have the base mahogany model and it is a Koaloha killer.

I have a Long Neck Soprano made by T&K Ceniza of Hawaii. Clear bell-like tones. EXCELLENT condition!

Mine is similar to this one that I just found on the net. http://www.dolphin-gt.co.jp/stock/6674/

PM if interested and I'll hook you up with actual photos.

William

Thanks, guys. These two mentioned sure look pretty but I am not crazy about friction tuners.

:rock::rock::rock::rock:Install some PEGHEDS on either uke...or not.

I have a "mini concert" that I think is really just a super soprano that I have been thinking of selling - It does have friction tuners but as others have said that is easy enough to change. It holds tune very well as it is though. It is very pretty, handmade on Oahu. It is an "Ukuleles Hawaii by R&L" and the R&L stand for Randy and Lenda Wong. It is all solid koa, the top, back and sides, neck, bridge, fretboard, everything. It has a super light build, sounds amazing. It has a very thin neck. Unfortunately I need some cash and would love to see it go to a good home. I have a basic hardshell case for it too. PM me if you are interested at all.
Here is a little shot of the top:
attachment.php

The back is arched, there is a lot of love and craftsmanship that went into this instrument.

Luthier options are extremely limited in Singapore and almost none of them that I know of has much experience with ukuleles.

replacing tuners is "usually" a pretty straight forward job. You could likely do it yourself. That is a killer longneck, and sounds like what you're looking for, and seller said he'd take care of changing them.

Top Bottom