Kiwaya KTS 5 strings

maday

Reaction score
Hi,

I'm looking to buy the Kiwaya KTS 5 and have been trying to find out what kind of strings it comes with. The Uke Site folks say "D'Addarrio Titanium". However, I emailed this week the Kiwaya company and they responded saying it is strung with Aranjuaez strings. Does anyone have any experience with Aranjuaez strings?

thanks!

Hi,

I'm looking to buy the Kiwaya KTS 5 and have been trying to find out what kind of strings it comes with. The Uke Site folks say "D'Addarrio Titanium". However, I emailed this week the Kiwaya company and they responded saying it is strung with Aranjuaez strings. Does anyone have any experience with Aranjuaez strings?

thanks!

You know, I just purchased the KTC-2.

I was told that the original strings were no good by a highly regarded/professional uke player. And was told to change to Worth or Sth Coast.

When I ask the dealer to change it for me, they told me to try these originals first, because they have nothing but high regards for them. I can't even remember what the originals were called. It wasn't Freemonts either.

All the Kiwayas I have had have come with Hilos.
I don't think you can beat good old Martin m600s on these.

I have the KTS-4 and it came with black strings (which I ended up changing out). I asked the Kiwaya company about both the KTS-4 and KS-5. They responded KTS-4 come with Hilo strings; KS-5 as noted above, Aranjuaez strings.

I have the KTS-4 and it came with black strings (which I ended up changing out). I asked the Kiwaya company about both the KTS-4 and KS-5. They responded KTS-4 come with Hilo strings; KS-5 as noted above, Aranjuaez strings.

Yes, I have not received my Kiwaya yet, but by the pic's they sent me, it is black. So I assume it is a Hilo, not sure.

Top Bottom