Koaloha Crown Bridge Super Concert

dogstayplay

Reaction score
BUMP & PRICE DROP!
I have decided to sell my Koaloha Crown Bridge Super Concert. This uke has amazing projection and intonation all the way up the neck. I mostly fingerpick so intonation is the most important feature of a uke for me. There are no flaws with this uke- I am selling because I have settled on concert scale and I find it hard to adjust back and forth between tenor and concert fret spacing.
This Koaloha model is no longer made- they rarely come up for sale as they are keepers! I am hoping this uke finds its perfect home.
It is currently strung with a wound low G; I have also set it up with high G in the past - both sound lovely. Always kept in the Koolau hard case shown with humidifier.
Asking $1050, includes case &fFree shipping to continental US. Or $1000 U-pick-up in (or near) Ojai, Ca.
Happy to answer any questions….

ME

Last edited:
Wow. This one hurts :) Beautiful. Good luck with the sale.

That is a great uke. I am sure it will not last long -- crown bridges are tough to find. PS - I just edited the title to insert the "h" in Koaloha for you.

I must of failed as a teacher, you are a great student and become quite a player.
You may have missed the "Never sell a ukulele" class.
Good luck with sale.

Hi Olarte,
Yes I will ship to USA! I live in USA!!!
Send me a PM to discuss...

Not sure how to 'bump' this post… I have dropped the selling price for my Koaloha Crown Bridge Super concert to $1050 with case and shipping or $1000 U-pick-up near Ojai, Ca. I will be going to the SantaMonica Uke Festival son April 18 and can bring it there if anyone local is interested.

Not sure how to 'bump' this post… I have dropped the selling price for my Koaloha Crown Bridge Super concert to $1050 with case and shipping or $1000 U-pick-up near Ojai, Ca. I will be going to the SantaMonica Uke Festival son April 18 and can bring it there if anyone local is interested.

Simply by making a comment on the thread you have bumped it. And now I, for you.

Great looking Uke ... good luck with the sale.

I still have my Koaloha Crown Bridge Superconcert for sale...
I will be bringing to the Santa Monica Uke Fest this Saturday April 18th. If anyone is interested you can see it and try it there! PM me so that we can meet.
Make me an offer! It really wants to be played!

ME

I still have my Koaloha Crown Bridge Superconcert for sale...
I will be bringing to the Santa Monica Uke Fest this Saturday April 18th. If anyone is interested you can see it and try it there! PM me so that we can meet.
Make me an offer! It really wants to be played!

ME

Maybe you should head to the LA Ukulele Expo earlier that same day! Good luck!

PM Sent to dogstayplay.

Top Bottom