FS: Koaloha Tenor Price Reduced

Status
Not open for further replies.

katysax

UU VIP
UU VIP
Reaction score
SOLD: Koaloha Tenor Price Reduced

Koaloha KTM 00 SOLD shipped CONUS with a nice hardshell case.

I've had this Koaloha tenor up for sale for a while and I've had four different sales fall through, including one where I held for for a couple of months to allow someone to come up with the money. In the process I have turned down a few people who were asking about it.

This tenor looks and sounds great. The label has a small mark to indicate that it is a second although I have no idea why. I have way too many ukes and need to thin the herd. Thus I have to sell. I will not ship this outside of US.

Last edited:
I have bought an instrument from Katysax and she is a good person to deal with. This is a great deal too...!!!

Thanks. Quite a few inquiries active but still very much for sale.

My bank account thanks you for selling it ... I actually came back to the thread to pull the trigger on this ;) Someone got a killer deal on a great uke.

My bank account thanks you for selling it ... I actually came back to the thread to pull the trigger on this ;) Someone got a killer deal on a great uke.

I had to turn off my tablet and leave the house after I saw this posting. As much as I love these Koaloha tenors I have another tenor being delivered soon.........but still. So yes, like you, I am glad this sold quick

Glad it moved fast for you Katysax.

Thanks. Quite a few inquiries active but still very much for sale.

Hi the initial post says sold but your last post says still for sale. If this uke has indeed been sold, congrats. If so though, then we should close this thread. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom