Blackbird Clara

Status
Not open for further replies.

vcs700s

Reaction score
I am retiring so I am putting my Clara up for sale.

If you would like a concert size ukulele with a deep, rich tone, plenty of volume and extremely easy playability, check out this ukulele from Blackbird. It's the first ukulele made with a plant fiber based composite and it offers exceptionable durability for various environments while also giving an amazing tone. Blackbird calls this material EKoa and says this regarding this new material

Ekoa is made up of fiber reinforcement fabric in resin matrix, but one that is worker and planet-friendly. The plant-based fabrics and biobased resins have a beautiful designer material quality, which does not always require finishing along with distinct performance advantages over other composites. The Clara ukulele, is the debut application of Ekoa which is suitable for numerous other applications from sports equipment to furniture.

This model is a concert size. It has a great neck, is easy to play and has fantastic sustain. I purchased this new and it is in the same condition that I received it. There were some slight strum marks on it then and of course they are still there. You have to look for them. It has "high G" Oasis bright strings on it. Sounds incredible!

It comes with an Access gig bag which is the nicest gig bag I have ever seen.

$975 w/gig bag. Price includes shipping in the CONUS.image2.JPGimage5.JPGimage3.JPGimage4.JPGimage6.JPG

Last edited:
very nice offer, Vic.

I'll be envious of the eventual buyer!

I wish I were in a position to get it from you :(

keep uke'in',

PM sent. Thanks!

Didn't you just buy the Clara?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom