Has this ever happened to you?

Osprey

Reaction score
I was practicing this morning and for the first time I was having a buzz from my G string. I kept looking for a problem and finding nothing it would go away and come back. Finely I noticed it was the cuff button on my right sleeve resting on the string some of the time. I rolled up my sleeve and it went away
Sometimes it's the silliest things!
Cliff

Yes, and the zipper on my hoodie has buzzed. I think there's something wrong, and nope, just a wardrobe malfunction!

Yep, I do that often. Sometimes I remember to roll up my sleeve first.

Yes, and the zipper on my hoodie has buzzed. I think there's something wrong, and nope, just a wardrobe malfunction!

"Wardrobe malfunction" :biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh: I love it, wonder if Janet Jackson plays the ukulele.

I have sleeves and buttons and hoodie draws strings playing havoc with my sound from time to time if I am not paying attention

The Ukulele Like a Vehicle...

Not all vehicles are automatics...many have gears.
Not all ukes are friction tuned.... many have gears.

Quite a few vehicular problems and accidents can be directly traced to a loose nut behind the steering wheel.

[it is now time for the evaluation of a semantic implication] :~)

I was in my local guitar shop trying out ukuleles this Winter. Everything I played sounded flat and muffled. Looked down and found the sleeve of my fleece jacket covering the strings and sound hole.

Ukes are meant to be tropical/Summer instruments.

Top Bottom