NUD Ohana CK-10

deschutestrout

Reaction score
Decided to purchase my first Ohana, and first transaction with Mims. I was looking for an "inexpensive" laminate that I could travel with, camp with, hand off to kids and such to try. Went to Mims eBay store and saw the CK-10 ... laminate mahogany concert. $97+$10 shipping. I figured I couldn't really go too far wrong. Received it today and I am VERY pleased. Very well set up, most excellent tone (with the Aquilas it came with ... I usually do not like Aquilas, but these are going to stay for a while, this uke sounds great!). The build looks excellent. The "preferred by many" 14 fret join, and the volume this uke puts out blows my mind. All in all, an incredible use of $107! I highly recommend this uke, and Mims. Awesome.
ohana1.jpgohana2.jpgohana3.jpg

Last edited:
Congrats on a nice uke. I have a CK-20 and realy like it (same thing with a solid top). Ohana make a nice playing instrument. Also Mim is a joy to work with!

Enjoy!

Congrats!

My wife has a SK28 and my daughter a SK12. Both are excellent for the money. Plus, I sat next to the owner during a Daniel Ho concert and he is a very nice gentlemen! So we're big Ohana fans

Top Bottom