Kiwaya KTC-2 Hard case

fongie

Reaction score
Hi, can anyone recommend me to a good hard case for my new Kiwaya uku?

I only received my KTC-2 a few minutes ago here in Brisbane Aust. purchased from Cairns Music.

I tell you, I am quite disappointed some what with the case it came in. Especially when I paid over 1K for this uke.

Before I purchased this uke, these guys offer me a hard case or free postage, I took the case. Apparently Kiwaya don't supply a hard case only soft. My understanding is a hard case is a hard case not a canvas wrapped over foam case. Not sure what the definition of a hard case is.

Not only that, the uke does not sit snug, it is so big inside the uke moves around.

Anyway, apologies for my ranting, just needed it off my chest. So back to a good case. Can you let me know what brand case is good. Cheers

Contact the supplier, talk to them.

Cheers Cam, yes I have already but no reply. That's ok, I'm only glad the uke arrived safely.

They also charged me $30 for postage when it only cost 13.85, what a big difference. I let them know that too.

You've chosen a lovely ukulele which is supposed to bring great joy on arrival, it's a real shame that things didn't shape up a little better off the bat. Hopefully CMS will come to the party with an acceptable resolution. Good luck!

Thanks Cam,

Yes your right, no good letting negative spoil such a nice uke.

It is a very nice uke Cam. Very light indeed, loud too. I may have to change the strings, very hard and stiff. But I can't get over how light it is.

I've had Kamaka's, Kanile'a, Matons, other Jap ukes, Martin's and they are no way as light. I'm sure I will never part with this one anytime soon.

Top Bottom