NUD pending ...

Steveperrywriter

Reaction score
Got the newest member of the ukulele family headed my way, sort of. The Beau Hannam will be joining the three tenors, the Carruth, the Woodley White, and the Zukulele. Fine instruments, all.

The "when" is a bit iffy. The FedEx hub is in Memphis, TN, which is having a nasty winter storm that is delaying flights.

Supposed to be here tomorrow morning, but last check, it was still in Memphis ...

AARGH!

Best wishes for a safe arrival Steve.

I've got a NUD coming soon too! Tomorrow, mine was able to leave the Memphis hub just in time and should land tomorrow (from Oregon coincidentally).

WOOHOO! Beau Hannam's are gorgeous! Can't wait to see pic's!

Weather looks OK in Memphis tonight. I'm thinking FedEx will deliver on schedule.

Try not to tackle the delivery person when you see them. ;-)

Congratulations, Steve! I can say from personal experience that however glamorous Beau Hannam ukuleles look in the photos Beau posts of them, they look even more impressive in person.

Got it this morning, Stan, and you are right -- it plays like butter. Sounds terrific, a real cannon, and the tuners are as smooth as warm oil on glass. I put up a quick vid, which I see you have already seen, strings still need to be stretched, straight into the iMac via QuickTime, no EQ, so crappy player and recording, but you can get a sense of the potential, and you can see how great it looks.

I am inordinately pleased ...

Top Bottom