WTB: Tangi miniature ukulele !!! Been searching for years...

IronFistSolo

Reaction score
Hi, everyone

I'm looking for a Tangi miniture ukulele, I've been looking it for years and even went to Hawaii to visit the stores. I did found one in one of the store but it belongs to a staff that got it as a gift and its not for sale. Please let me know if you have any clues or would like to sell one, feel free to give me an offer. Really appreciate your help! Aloha;)

its pops up for sale on Hawaii craiglist , I just saw one for sale not to long ago. And it sold by Mr Tangi Himself

Hi, everyone

I'm looking for a Tangi miniture ukulele, I've been looking it for years and even went to Hawaii to visit the stores. I did found one in one of the store but it belongs to a staff that got it as a gift and its not for sale. Please let me know if you have any clues or would like to sell one, feel free to give me an offer. Really appreciate your help! Aloha;)

Tangi ukes are no longer made. Mr "Tangi" Blackford Tully was attaked a few years ago in Hawaii and he no longer makes them.
So if you find one it very rare and usually expensive.

See the story http://www.k5thehometeam.com/story/11489583/surveillance-video-shows-moments-before-savage-beating?config=H264

I'm currently waiting for a nano Uke from Andy Miles in the UK he is the only one I know that still makes the smallest playable ukuleles. Smaller than a Sopranino (pocket) he calls then nano Ukes they are about a 1/3 smaller than a pocket.

Last edited:
Sending you a PM...I have one in good (not mint) condition. It has never been played but was displayed, though it got a couple of scratches when it fell from my shelf. I PM'd you my email address, if you want photos of it, just PM me back or email me back your email address.

Last edited:
Top Bottom