Michael aratani???

Thebiggreen007

Reaction score
So my question is simple. Looking at a MICHAEL ARATANI, does anyone have and what are your thoughts on this uku?

I take it you're referring to the KA-SRT/MA Michael Aratani Limited Edition Tenor from Kala Ukuleles. I bought one as soon as they came out, and I love mine! It's my first Spruce-topped uke and it has a bright, punchy tone with lots of volume. The build quality is very high, and it plays beautifully and sounds great. Kala have really upped their game in recent years. I think all of their solid wood Tenor ukes are good, and I think MGM would be happy to have his name on this one. I would recommend it to anyone looking for a good quality solid wood Tenor that won't break the bank. :)

Yes I am referring to KA-SRT/MA Michael Aratani. I love the sound bites of it at HMS. I am a guitarist-percussionist, and have come down with uku fever. I have several ukus already to add to my vast array of other instruments. I am drawn to the KA-SRT/MA Michael Aratani uku. Thank you for your feed back, it is much appreciated!!

Michael Aratani aka MGM . . . miss dat guy!

Congrats on catching our disease! I hope you find the MGM Kala you want....keep us posted, I know they won't make very many. I have two Kalas, and I really love my solid mahog concert.

Top Bottom