Kanilea KPE-T Tenor UK.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Five Ways

Reaction score
For sale Kanilea KPE purchased from Southern Ukulele Store UK, this uke is in mint as new condition, it plays as you would expect from such a high end instrument, pictures don't do this justice, selling only because I have far to many ukes.

Collection only from Cannock Staffordshire area in the UK.
Cost me £1200. FS £775 ovno.
Many thanks Steve.
Now withdrawn steve.

Attachments

• DSC_0021.jpg
    DSC_0021.jpg
    77.4 KB · Views: 82
  • DSC_0020.jpg
    DSC_0020.jpg
    94.7 KB · Views: 87
  • DSC_0019.jpg
    DSC_0019.jpg
    95.7 KB · Views: 124
  • DSC_0018.jpg
    DSC_0018.jpg
    90.6 KB · Views: 80
  • DSC_0017.jpg
    DSC_0017.jpg
    88.3 KB · Views: 77
Last edited:
I believe the £775 equates to $1141.35 in US money. If it was on this side of the pond it would probably go fast. It is a beauty to behold.

It will probably sell in Euro somewhere. Makes sense to me not to import it.

Good luck with the sale Steve, you must have some very nice ukes to sell this one.

Thank you for your kind comments Uke man, and yes it's hard to part with it, atb.

This is the uke I've been looking for. I'd love to bite, but I'm in the USA.

Still waiting for a UK player to spot this amazing ukulele.

I concur so here is a little more information to let you decide on this fine ukulele.

Here is a sound clip I found for this model and some more info on its custom build.

https://vimeo.com/113479727

100% Hawaiian Made by the Kanilea's master builders here on the island of Oahu using the finest Koa wood. It has ebony binding and faceplate for a natural sharp look.

One of the cool features of this instrument is that it has Sand from Kailua beach used for the headstock logo and fingerboard dots. This is something that Kanile'a has only done for the 50th year state anniversary model. You can see the grains of sand sparkle as you look closely. This works perfectly, has a fabulous look, and gives you a piece of Hawaii forever.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom