PDA

View Full Version : I've got a feeling I'm falling

leduck
03-13-2015, 09:52 AM
Cause I really love your old tunes, here is a little one from France ( with a french accent). Hope you'll enjoy.

This way... (https://soundcloud.com/le-duck/i-ve-got-a-feeling-i-m-falling)

Booli
03-13-2015, 07:43 PM
Sounds great. Has a very nice old-timey feel to it.

Thanks for sharing. :)

La Perdrix
03-13-2015, 08:20 PM
perfectly oldie... there is black magic in that poetic and lighty playing and singing...!

Georges
03-13-2015, 09:02 PM
I love everything in your recording. This old sound, the uke and your singing splendid

leduck
03-14-2015, 09:08 PM
Thank you so much. Those old tunes are great. Are there mistakes in the words ?

Camsuke
03-14-2015, 09:41 PM
Fabulous work LeDuck, I really enjoyed that one! Thank you for sharing.

Hippie Dribble
03-14-2015, 10:22 PM
Brother Claude, this is just wonderful. Such a beautiful vibe you've captured in the audio. As Booli said, it really does have the stamp of 'olde-time authenticity' about it. And, like always, the combination of your voice and rhythm is stellar. Thankyou for posting mate. (Strange timing...I actually just recorded this song also several days ago)!! Blessings. :)

leduck
03-15-2015, 02:19 AM
Thank you both. Glad you enjoyed it.

Brother Claude, this is just wonderful. Such a beautiful vibe you've captured in the audio. As Booli said, it really does have the stamp of 'olde-time authenticity' about it. And, like always, the combination of your voice and rhythm is stellar. Thankyou for posting mate. (Strange timing...I actually just recorded this song also several days ago)!! Blessings. :) Did you share yours ?